Sunday, October 8, 2017

Delta's DM Screen

So recently, my good friend and gaming buddy, the mighty Delta, contracted me to fashion some art for his personal DM screen.

Here is what ensued from him honoring me thusly:


Woe betide you if you don't bring your A game when you sit down at a table with a handful of dice and see this facing you. Hang on to your Hit Points and prepare for an Excellent Game !

Since I work digitally, and I like to give a pal some options, here's a couple alternate versions, one is strictly black & white, ideal for printing:



And here as if it had been printed on a TSR product circa the early 1980's. (Okay, I just colored the black as blue, but it does evoke, if I may say so myself...)


Use it in good health, Delta!

Oh, and as a bit of a self serving P.S., I am quite available as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer, so if you have a gaming related product and want to punch it up with some artwork, drop me a line. I work quickly when properly motivated and my rates are fair. Contact me at bigfellamachine :at: comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment