Thursday, October 1, 2009

De-hiatusing.

Kind of.

I'll start off by saying that I'm probably going to shelf the Fort Standish 3rd. edition campaign for now. Partly it's 'cos I was growing increasingly dissatisfied with 3rd. Edition. I wanna get back to simpler rulesets, so I'm switching up to Labyrinth Lord for my new game engine of choice, and I'm in development on a new campaign. So without further ado, I'd like to announce "The Thousand Year Sandglass", adventures set in the blazing sands and mysterious nights of an exotic desert land. Until I have it playable, I'll be posting occasional tidbits up here, like new classes and whatnot, so stay tuned. If you like Ray Harryhausen's Sinbad movies, then you're in for quite a magic carpet ride.

Take it away, ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment